Digital Earth Resistance
Sold By Honjek Express Learn More
UNI-T UT521 Digital Earth Resistance Tester Details
The entry-level tester in UNI-T's range of earth resistance testers, the UT521 is capable of performing measurements of both earth resistance in ohms and also calculates AC earth voltage from 0-200V.
Earth resistance testing can be performed across three ranges: 0-20Ω (with accuracy of ±(2%+10), 0-200Ω (±2%+3) and 0-2000Ω (±2%+3). To use, simply make the connections necessary, turn the rotary dial to the procedure you want and hit the testing button.
To make testing easier the UT521 is equipped with limited built-in memory that can store up to 20 testing results. A data hold function is also available that will temporarily store the last value taken but will not store the result in memory.
This earth resistance tester is also suitable for use on both 50Hz and 60Hz frequencies, comes with a 2000 count backlit LCD display, is manual ranging and includes double insulation protection to ensure safety at all times.
The UT521 is compliant with EN 61010-1, EN 61326-1 and is CAT III 600V rated.
UNI-T UT521 Digital Earth Resistance Tester Key Features
- Measurements of earth resistance across three ranges: 0-20Ω, 0-200Ω and 0-2000Ω
- Measures AC earth voltage from 0-200V
- 2000 count large-size LCD display with integrated backlight
- Rotary dial testing selection and clearly labelled ports for V, E, P and C connections
- Manual ranging tester
- Automatically powers off after ten minutes of inactivity to conserve battery life
- Low battery indicator
- Data hold function temporarily stores last value taken
- Limited memory stores up to 20 records
- Double insulation protection
- 2-wire and 3-wire testing procedures possible
- CAT III 600V
- UNI-T UT521 Earth Ground Tester
- Carrying Bag
- Test Lead
- Simplified Test Lead
- Test Probe
product to be shipped from abroad, receive in 7 To 14 Working days delivery:
Delivery is 5 to 10 working days from the date of order approval
read our refund policy
No review yet